Breastfeeding is a gift that every mom should be able to offer her baby. For all others, the first days are decisive. It is important not to give up, to act with determination. For others, it can be more complicated; breast pain, bad position of the baby … The first days are often tiring, tiring and painful, causing many women to choose the facility and fall back on formula. For a successful breastfeeding, it is important to desire it, to feel capable of it and finally to be supported and guided by professionals attentive to your expectations and your needs.
The benefits of breastfeeding on baby
So your baby is more resistant to external aggression. It is during the first days of its existence that your little end gets its highest concentration of antibodies through the colostrum; a yellow liquid very rich in proteins, precursor of the mother's milk, essential to the good development of its immune system.
The proteins derived from breast milk are perfectly assimilated by the baby avoiding too much stress on the liver. In addition, they are also better eliminated by the kidneys, which are not fully mature at birth.
- A comfort and a unique mother-child relationship
Because a breastfeeding mother spends an average of 14 hours with her baby breast a day during the first months of breastfeeding.
- Cow's milk is only for the calf. Cow's milk contains 5 times more casein (protein found in cow's milk) than breast milk.
- The calf doubles its body weight in two months, while the child in five to six months. Its needs are therefore three times less important in proteins and minerals.
- The child's brain grows twice as fast as that of the calf, imposing a double intake of galactose and essential fatty acids.
- It reduces the risk of postpartum depression
A PUB FOR HUMAN MILK http://www.claude-didierjean-jouveau.fr/2017/09/25/pub-lait-humain/