Homeopathy is experiencing a real explosion in France. Now 4 out of 10 people use it at least occasionally to heal. This unconventional medicine barely 300 years old is gradually gaining recognition for our daily pharmacopoeia. But what do these small homeopathic granules contain to melt under the tongue? Let’s discover together the basic principles of the basic principles of homeopathy. To establish his diagnosis, the homeopathic doctor carries out a complete clinical examination. The purpose of this review is to gather as much information about the patient’s past and history as possible about the symptoms of the disease.
What are we doing with homeopathy and can we cure everything?
Homeopathy is well enough indicated to treat childhood diseases such as rhino-pharyngitis, ear infections, angina and certain allergies (eczema, hay fever, cutaneous allergies). It also adapts very well to gynecological symptoms such as menstrual disorders or menopause. But not all diseases can be treated by this therapeutic principle.
The homeopathic approach has three essential phases
1- The Customization Phase
Each person responds differently and personally to a specific illness or treatment. By considering each case as individual, homeopathy strives to personalize the treatment and adapt it to each individual.
2- The Phase of Similarity
This is the paradox of homeopathy. Indeed, homeopathy considers that a disease can be treated by administering at a very low dose a substance which, at high doses, would be responsible for the main effect of this same disease. In short: we heal evil with evil, but in small quantities!
3- The Dilution Phase
In homeopathy, each remedy is highly diluted to counter the effect of similarity. Otherwise the remedy would rather have the opposite result and would be more dangerous than effective. Many homeopaths think that to be effective the remedy must be as diluted as possible. According to this thought, arnica 7CH would be more effective than arnica 5 CH.
Colors of homeopathic tubes
The most common homeopathic tubes, just like the doses, can be of 7 different colors, each color corresponding to a dilution:
- yellow: 4 CH (Hahnemann’s centesimal);
- green: 5 CH;
- red: 7 CH;
- blue: 9 CH;
- turquoise: 12 CH;
- orange: 15 CH;
- purple: 30 CH.
How to read the label of a homeopathic tube?
“Strain” refers to the raw material used as the basis of the homeopathic medicine. The strain name is expressed in Latin: this allows doctors around the world to easily and accurately identify drugs. One of the features of the homeopathic medicine is to be diluted. The number (9 in the example below) indicates the dilution level. In this example, 9 CH means that the raw material was diluted 9 times to 100th (1 drop of raw material in 99 drops of hydro-alcoholic solution). The two letters C.H means Hahnemannian Centesimal, that is to say the dilution method developed by Dr. Hahnemann, founder of Homeopathy.
How to take homeopathic granules
- Flip the tube vertically so that it is upside down.
Note: for doses, keep it upside down.
- Unlock the cap: Pull the cap lightly downward to unlock it.
- Turn the cap: turn the transparent cap to make a pellet drop at each half turn. The direction of rotation (clockwise or anticlockwise) does not matter.
Note: For doses, hold the tube and turn the cap while pulling it up.
- Remove the cap: once the desired number of pellets is obtained, all you have to do is remove the cap and place your granules under the tongue.
Note: For doses, spill the entire contents of the tube into the mouth and place the granules under the tongue.
Homeopathic tips and tricks
1- To better absorb granules and optimal hold, let them melt in the mouth. 2- Ditto for liquids, it is necessary to keep them a moment in the mouth before absorption. 3- It is advisable not to touch with fingers the homeopathic granules. 4- It is better to take granules before meals, or just an hour after. 5- For dilutions 4, 5, 7 CH: it is advisable to repeat the intake several times a day. 6- For dilutions of 9 CH: one can go up to 3 times a week. 7- For dilutions of 15 and 30 CH: 1 time per month. 8- Attention, never repeat the dose if there is improvement! In case of homeopathic treatment, it is better to avoid the consumption of coffee, tobacco, camphor, mint and chamomile. These substances can have negative effects on the effectiveness of homeopathy.
Homeopathy, a natural solution
Homeopathy can be combined with other therapies. Better for that, seek advice from a specialist for more information. Homeopathic remedies are theoretically preserved with no time limit, except for solutions in liquid or oily form such as ointments. To conclude, you can abuse homeopathy everyday and these simple actions to treat your small ailments and small allergies, it’s natural.
Examples of Homeopathic Treatments
- ALLIUM cepa: onion – nasal discharge
- APIS mellifica: bee – insect bites, edema
- ARNICA montana: arnica – various traumas
- ARSENICUM album: arsenious anhydride – food poisoning
- BELLADONNA: belladonna – tonsillitis, fever
- CHAMOMILLA vulgaris: chamomile – dental disorders
- DROSERA rotundifolia: drosera – painful cough
- DULCAMARA: bittersweet – rheumatism
- GELSEMIUM semper: jasmine of virginia – emotivity, nervousness
- IGNATIA amara: bean of St lgnace – nervous breakdown
- IPECA: lpeca root – bronchitis
- LACHESIS mutus: snake venom – angina, female problems
- MERCURIUS solubilis: mercury – angina
- NUX vomica: vomit nuts – digestive problems
- PULSATILLA: anemone pulsatilla – circulatory disorders, colds
- RHUS toxicodendron: poison ivy – rheumatism, herpes
- THUYA occidentalis: thuja – warts
1- How to use homeopathy http://blog-medecine-douce.com/how-to-use-homeopathy/ 2- Take your homeopathic medicine http://www.boiron.fr/Our-products/Well-to-get- homeopathic-his-medicament 3- Take his homeopathic granules https://phytotherapie.ooreka.fr/fiche/voir/156593/bien-prendre-ses-granules-homeopathiques
4- How to take homeopathic medicines? http://www.carevox.fr/medicaments-soins/article/comment-prendre-ses-medicaments