To effectively dislodge intestinal parasites, many remedies are effective. You just need to combine them well and act over the long term on a regular basis. However, be sure to deworm every two to three months, or better yet every month at the time of the full moon.
Choose your foods for intestinal worms:
Certain foods contain in particular intestinal deworming substances, or promote their evacuation. Favor:
- garlic of course, in all its forms. Do not deprive yourself of it! An old grandma’s recipe to try: boil a dozen cloves of garlic with herbs (thyme, bay leaf sauce) for 10 to 15 minutes. Serve it as a soup, accompanied by a slice of wholemeal bread on which you have first poured a drizzle of olive oil. Of course, also eat the garlic cloves.
- pumpkin seeds and oil. The deworming action of squash is linked to cucurbitacin, which is effective against roundworms, but also against tænia (this substance would detach its head from the intestinal wall).
- fresh sauerkraut (in the fresh section of organic stores) or fresh cabbage juice.
- the raw carrot, particularly easy to offer to children, grated (and garnished with garlic!)
- turmeric and cloves
What other natural solutions?
- Thyme infusions (consumed 3 to 4 times a day for at least 15 days) or cinnamon bark in decoction (count 15 to 20 g of stick for 1 liter of water, 2 to 3 cups per day) constitute effective antiparasitics
- Among the remedies from the plant world, the shell of green walnuts (tincture or in the form of an alcohol-free liquid extract, Herbolistic Laboratory) is indicated in taken 3 days before and 3 days after the full moon
- Grapefruit seed extract with indisputable antiparasitic properties, is an interesting remedy without major contraindication
- Essential oils are particularly effective in eradicating worms. The essential oil of tea-tree (Melaleuca Alternifolia), which has no contraindication to physiological doses, can be used as an external massage on the stomach
- The essential oil of linalool thyme (thymus vulgaris linaloliferum) is also recommended, like the essential oil of compact oregano (origanum compactum) which is easily found in capsules (Prânarom laboratory)
- Homeopathic remedies have their say in the treatment of intestinal parasitosis caused by worms. If Cina is frequently recommended in granules or in doses (Michel Dogna recommends taking a dose tube of Cina 30 CH to end any antiparasitic treatment), refer to your homeopathic doctor and follow his protocol determined according to your specific field.
- Allium Ursinum TM suppositories (Weleda laboratories) are specially designed for children
In summary :
One final common sense tip: If a family member is infected, be sure to treat the whole family as it can spread very quickly.
Also, be sure to follow simple hygiene rules, such as washing your hands frequently, with a nail brush if necessary.
Finally, in an engorged colon the intestinal parasites develop better. Good intestinal hygiene is therefore essential (you can contribute to this through food intake and supplements favorable to a balanced flora, by colon hydrotherapy sessions, etc.)